Thursday, September 3, 2009

Doing My Motherly Roles

My kid is pretty excited that I shall eventually lose my job. hahhahaha! I asked him frequently what we will do once I stop working, he simply replied, "We shall go wandering Mommy even without your salary." I find that quite sweet though, coming from a 7-year-old kid.

I quite did not do well as a mom since I was all occupied by my work, day in and out. Now, that I decided to just go part time work and stay with my business, I only pray that I can do more as a mother.

For a change, I check his books for assignments everyday instead of just asking him or my nephew. That way, I wont be missing any school work.

We still do our story telling ever night and stay with my PC only after I attend to his needs first. Are these improvements? I hope so.

AddThis

Credits

Femikey