Thursday, December 3, 2009

Basketball is Just My Thing!

Coca-Cola Tigers vs Talk ' Text on December 5, Lagao Gym, General Santos City

I am hardly a sports person. Other than watching Pacman on the big screen, I can only settle for basketball games. I guess, I got this liking from the influence and inclination of my close male friends and husband.

Geez, I can never nudge them an inch when they are already hooked to basketball plays. I can't blame them because excitement is usually intense that I would somehow feel my heartbeat drum together with the cheers and boo's of the audience.

Basketball is quite a game among Filipinos and naturally, it has become a favorite past time other than watching teleseries or betting on lotto.

So, when I read through GenSan News Online Mag that another big event shall be coming over to Gensan, I can only be pretty excited since two (2) of known PBA teams, Coca-Cola Tigers vs. Talk 'n Text Tropang Texters in Gensan will bring the hype of the PBA game on December 5, 2009 at Lagao Gym.

I give tributes to all its generous sponsors, General Santos Local Government and PaperView Office and School Supplies for making this Christmas Holiday much brighter and fun. This city has become more and more known because of national artists and VIP's visiting our beloved GenSan.

The place shall be sure jammed with supporters and fans of these two great teams. Best of all, two of the key players are hailed from SOCCSKSARGEN namely, Koronadal City's Kenneth Duremdes, 1998 MVP Player and now, coach for Coca Cola and Gensan's Francis Allera, small forward for Coca Cola team.

I can't wait to cheer for the team and say boo should I see dirty tricks but what I am more excited to do is to have my big smile for a camera shot with these big giants.

Should I miss this big exciting day? Definitely not!!!!!

AddThis

Credits

Femikey