Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Our Mayor on State of the City Address

Bariles had asked us to join him on the City Address of General Santos Mayor Pedro Acharon, Jr. The rest of the Gensan bloggers who are free were asked to witness the SOCA. And, although I committed to be around during his speech, I have to still see my students this afternoon for our lecture.


I can however, miss my laboratory and head to the  venue although I won't really be missed. Geez, I might as well miss the talk and just attend to my class. LOL!


Well, the SOCA will surely highlight the accomplishments of our Mayor and future projects the city will be having. Under our city mayor administration, our city has become more known and progressive.   This is one pride one General can have. 


I must however, finish all my works should I decide to join this event. 

AddThis

Credits

Femikey