Monday, June 14, 2010

Back to Teaching Again

It has been awhile since my last post here, you see, I have been busy with the store, article writing, mall wandering,  exercises, and family works. Geez! I never realized how busy I was. LOL!
But, since classes will officially start tomorrow, I shall make my update now before I get caught with the school’s draining frenzy! I only teach parttime, so, in between classes, I have to be in the store to man it.

The kids at home will also have their class, so, basically, the new school year is already up and running until March 2011.

I shall handle Java programming again, but this time, the coverage shall be on the fundamental concepts and along with this, I shall teach Programming Language, although I find this subject quite boring. Hahahhaha!

Now that I am done with article writing, I get bored already reading  and watching movies. I guess I just have to get used to my old routine again and sleep early as hit the bed past midnight but had to wake up for my morning jogging.
So, this evening, lights shall be out by 9pm!

AddThis

Credits

Femikey