Monday, August 30, 2010

What to Need for Your Website

When I started blogging as a medium to release my stress, I only made use of blogspot’s free hosting. However, blogging becomes a supplemental medium to earning income too that having a domain becomes a necessity rather than a simple whim.

Since the traffic of this blog is considerably high, I find it difficult to shift it to customized domain hosting. So, I have my other blogs with own web hosting already where subscription is done only once with annual subscription fee at meager cost. However, I would like to shift the web hosting of my last blog to a different entity since its management is quite limited and frustrating.

When you own a website or when your company has one, make sure that you go for the best web hosting service provider. It is only essential that you have full control over this site but if you want a third party to do the dirty works, having a managed hosting will do you better.

Further, just in case you want your server and all its precious data to be in secured physically and virtually, you can go for colocation arrangement too.

I wish to start new blogs but this time,  I shall scrutinize my web hosting partner more.

AddThis

Credits

Femikey