Sunday, July 5, 2009

I Need A Smaller Car!

It has been two weekends' that I started practicing to drive using a 4-wheel but the Toyota van is just too big for me to handle. I am really having a hard time turning the van because I am so afraid that I might hit something. Just this morning, I tried my best to drive our van without fear but still, I feel that it is too heavy for me to drive.

I told my husband that I just need a car. A regular and small car like Sedan or Hyundai Accent. So, right now I am in the midst of searching for car reviews . The 2009 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan looks like a corolla but it is precisely a Volkswagen. It is very simple and yet so sophisticated to look at. My friend told me that the 2009 Volkswagen Jetta is already a best deal for me. It has a very generic style, but in the inside it's attractively functional. Overall impact it is good because it is Diesel MPG, Dual-clutch automatic transmission, GLI handling and has Quality materials and spacious interior!

I was thinking of a red car and Ferrari came into my mind first. I can only see few of them here in my place. From 2006 until 2009, they are still manufacturing my favorite red car. Have you seen the beautiful 2009 Ferrari 430 Scuderia? They come with a new 2009 Ferrari 430 Scuderia Spider. A convertible Spider! It most likely is getting the same 4, 3-liter V8 with 510 hp that the hard top version. That is a lot of power for an open top car.

If I have enough budgets I would surely get myself a red Ferrari car. It is one stylish car and the color itself is already sophisticated. My sister is thinking of Lexus car. She said, it has been tested on wide range of road test. She like most the 2009 ES Lexus 350 because of its Luxurious interior, Seamless power deliver, Collision protection, and smooth, quiet rid and Customer service at the dealership.

AddThis

Credits

Femikey