Thursday, July 9, 2009

My Indian Inspired Jewelries!

Like my sister Tammy who is a fashion addict, I am into jewelries! I can't keep track of how many jewelries I have handed down by my mother-in-law, some are gifts from my husband and my personal belongings that were purchased by me when I was still single.

Some of my stuffs are Indian inspired. They are very trendy and colorful. They have a unique design that will surely caught someone' attention. If you want to know where my mother-in-law purchased these jewelries, you can visit Online Jewelry Shopping from India. This is the site where she ordered my jewelries. They have a wide selection of jewelries from necklace, bangles and earrings.

You might want to know the reasons why we choose this shopping store.

AddThis

Credits

Femikey