Thursday, July 22, 2010

SOX Bloggers Reunion at Store Opening


our Father Blogger - Avel Manansala, beauty blogger - Romarie Cunanan, Hannah - our cute, petite young blogger, my sister Tammy - sexy blogger


With Sir Gilbert - our Professor blogger while giving my store preview

 Mars, Sir Gilbert, Romarie and Kuya Orman Manansala - our ganda blogger to the max!

with Ate Jinky - our Grand Mommy blogger with Ms Gensan  Romarie as our second buying customer

 The best thing I love  and appreciate as a SOCCSKSARGEN blogger is that my community is solid irregardless of the blogger's background. We simply welcome anyone who writes on blogs and whenever we have gimmicks, everyone is invited to join. Thus, this has become my extended family that I wont miss inviting  them during our store opening. Only a day before the opening that I sent my invitation and a good few came and joined us in our celebration. 

Then, Sheng and husband Rick did join us in late afternoon while Aiza came to visit us the following day. I can only be grateful that my community has become a source of friendship and inspiration that anyone can be called a family, by blood or otherwise. So, many thanks guys and ladies and I shall be expecting our bloggers to see us. Cheers again! 

AddThis

Credits

Femikey