Friday, May 9, 2008

Just About Blogging

I never really realized blogging could be fun but really hard and hard work too. As I exchange links with fellow bloggers, I could actually get some tips as to how to improve my very amateur blog. I could not deny though that even I am an IT enthusiast, I am still confused with all the blogging techies. Thanks to my friend-blogger, Twerlyn, she never denied my queries and persistence. Tnx Lyn!

I just got approved from Link2blogs.com after seeing it on one of my friends' blogs. At least, my queries and all somehow paid off. hahhahahha. This site can also monetize your blog and increase its traffic and they approve faster though.

So to all amateur bloggers and still grasping in the dark, just keep on searching, getting that headaches, but blogging still. Have fun!

AddThis

Credits

Femikey