Saturday, May 31, 2008

Spread God's Love

I have been a Christian as the entire family is Christian. We strongly uphold and believe that nothing is really possible without God's providence. We thank each day for His blessings of life, people, work and everything. Bringing up a son is quite difficult for a first-timer like me. And, so I constantly pray that I may raise him well as a good Christian and be a blessing always to everyone I meet everyday.

I thank people who regardless of our religious faith, touched me in small or big magnitude. I feel glad that I could help spread His good news even through blogging and I am even more glad that ministers, preachers, fellow Christians or not, can still meet online, upload sermons, watch sermons online. I must say, life is more difficult these days, a prayer, can indeed lighten our load, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.

So, I invite everyone online to listen to God's love and mercy through PreacherTV.com.

BuyBlogReviews.com

AddThis

Credits

Femikey