Friday, July 25, 2008

I got another tag from Purpledsky; and this time, I'm supposed to tell the blogosphere 7 facts about me; facts that I haven't mentioned anywhere in this blog. Whew!

Here are the rules:
A. List these rules on your blog.
B. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
C. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

Now, here are 7 things about me that I believe I haven't written in any of my blogposts yet.

1. I was all mean when I was a child that I often quarreled with boys.
2. I was too witty in terms of getting some bucks from my parents's pockets. (ssshhhhh!)
3. I had my first crush when I was Grade 1. (Yay! Kahiya. Early bloomer kasi ako.hehhehe)
4. I courted my crush when I was Grade 5. (Naku, mas nakakahiya!hahhhhahahha!)
5. I was all introvert in highschool till college, now I am all extrovert. (Bakit kaya? Separation must have done the trick. hmmnnn)
6. I love old romantic movies like in their 70's or 80's and cry with them.
7. Most of all, I love Korean funny romantic teleseryes. My favorites include Princess Hours, Coffee Prince (seen this 2x), Meteor Garden (seen this n times - waaaaaaaaaah), Full House (seen this several times,grabeh, cute ni Rain!) and many many more!

Now, I wanna know 7 more things about Tammy, Claire, Eds, enny, Gladys, Inkee, and Kayee

AddThis

Credits

Femikey