Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Just about Blogging

I have been teaching about IT for several years but I didnt really put much attention on blogging. Perhaps my time in work and in the family were all consumed if not drained.

But, when I moved to General Santos City, I was all bored of the laid-back life here with no work to go to. So, blogging kills my time. Funny eh. . . But, I love that I am back into writing again. I have been writing since elementary, but I stopped when I had my Yuri. But, now that I am all away from everyone in Zamboanga City, and from the person who betrayed me, I am back with my writing and love it! Geez, why was I not told that you have to have time for yourself too! hahahhahha I love to meet new friends and just customize my blog and just post about friends, family, nature and all. . . .

I initially hated blogging but then, you will get used to it and then, you dont stop. hahahhah

So, whoever invented, designed and everything about blogging, my hats off!

AddThis

Credits

Femikey