Tuesday, September 30, 2008

2nd Mindanao Bloggers Summit, Here I Come!

Elaine, one of my fellow bloggers in Gensan had reminded me last night while in class to join the Mindanao Bloggers SUmmit to hold here in GenSan City on Oct. 25-26. I should have registered before I left for Zamboanga City but my small hands were all filled with stuffs to do. And now that the day is coming nearer, the limited slots are very limited now. So, right straight from my warm bed, I have to finish my registration.

I am just very excited to meet fellow bloggers among other things. I will sure meet new friends and learn from them. So, I am inviting blogcoholic-fanatics to hit the road and join everyone!

This is sure a success. Just look at their sponsors:

CO-PRESENTERS:

NOKIA (Philippines), Inc.

Mayor Pedro B. Acharon, Jr.

Congresswoman Darlene Antonino-Custodio

ABS-CBN Regional Network Group

Mindanao Bloggers

Bariles Republic


GOLD SPONSORS:

ACLC-Skeptron Ventures, Inc.


SILVER SPONSORS:

NoKiAHOST.COM

Family Country Hotel & Convention Center

East Asia Royale Hotel


BRONZE SPONSORS:

Digital Filipino

Pacific Seas Seafood Market

Shalom-Crest Wizard Academy

Generals Logimark Exponent

Prints and You

Sta. Cruz Seafood, Inc.

Dellosa Design Builders, Inc

AddThis

Credits

Femikey