Monday, September 22, 2008

Techno Amateurs Meet Digital Makeover Gurus

I am an IT person but not at all creative with technologies like digital cameras or video cams. I would even let my students teach me how to work with multimedia software to prepare an explosive presentation. I must say, sometimes, knowing a new software that isn't really friendly to use is a discouraging experience.

So, I am just glad to hear about Roxio Extreme Digital Makeover. They can help amateurs, like most of us into digital-know-how people. For one, I liked how they helped a couple in a Wedding Day Crunch prepare a multimedia presentation for their wedding. I like this better as it makes the wedding more personal and makes the newly weds appreciate their relationship better. So, walking down the memory lane with old photos and videos with your favorite music all combined in one presentation is just great! The couple was taught by the Roxio gurus how they can combine all their pictures into a multimedia presenation using Blurb Photo Books for photoalbums, and Creator 10 for audio, video, photo for multimedia slideshow. All these at Roxio. The site even gives you some tips and tutorials on how to make remarkable multimedia presentations. My, in just 20 minutes, they were able to create a nice presentation!



This presentation of one of their friendly digital makeover teachers makes you at ease to work with them, not at all ashame that your technology skill is not that acceptable at all.

So, why don't you check the show yourself and confirm my words. You can even have the chance to be one of their featured shows or win fabulous prizes.

Post?slot_id=20847&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

AddThis

Credits

Femikey