Monday, December 22, 2008

2 Days From Christmas Day

It shall be 2 days left before Christmas, and we are indeed pretty excited. I guess, it is not about receiving gifts but the fact that the family is around for this special occasion makes the day more fun and love-filled.

The kids in the house are as excited as the elders. Hahhahahah! My son had asked me to tell Santa what he would want for Christmas. I guess I have to court Santa pretty hard.Hahhahahha! I hope Santa won't be pissed off by the holiday rush now that everyone is buying gifts everywhere.

My mom is enthusiastic, she had the meat ready early this morning. I thought it was Christmas eve already.LOL! But, wishing every blogger, friend or not, a merry merry Christmas!!!

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments

AddThis

Credits

Femikey