Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Complete Family Reunion For New Year

Today, my other sibling from Masbate will be arriving shortly but with the boyfriend. My parents are all anxious, that my younger sister will be announcing that she is getting married. Hahahhahah! Well, I hope not because we know she has a lot of plans for herself and for the family.

We won't be preparing much though but this new year's eve shall be something. It is only in this occasion that we get to be complete, from my parents to their grandchildren. Yepey!!!!

We have to however plan what we will do tomorrow and how we will get to Samal Islands this weekend. Will classes start on Monday? Huh?! Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! I haven't made my lectures yet but what the heck, IT IS PARTY TIME!!!!! CHEERS TO FAMILY AND TO THE NEW YEAR!

AddThis

Credits

Femikey