Saturday, December 27, 2008

SOCCSKSARGEN Bloggers' Getaway





Since Christmas Day, we were busy printing the blog shirts that we missed the mass. Bad me!!! We were preparing these shirts for the bloggers' party for the Soccsksargen area last December 26. We were hoping we would reach 20 or more but only 9 came. We just consumed the night with eating, singing, and blog-talking.hahhahahhahha!

I had the chance to meet Ayel, Sheng and her hubby, Rick, Ate Jinky of DOLE, and Borge of Davao City and then there was Sir Avel, my sister and partner. Of course, we would not miss exchanging gifts and giving of prizes. Each of us had individual indoor prize.Hahahhahha! We printed blogger logo shirt as prizes too.

We went home around 1 am, though my colds worsened but I sure had fun!



But we get to sell some shirts and got orders too. Do check our new prints. They are ready for customization for your own colors, and sizes. You can check my other blog for clients' testimonials and other print styles.



My sister and I sport our own proud-blogger prints!

AddThis

Credits

Femikey