Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My Best Friend's Loss

As I attended to my classes today, I was surprised to get an early message from one of my best friends in my old home. Her mother died of diabetes complications. It was indeed devastating as we have been friends since grade school. You can say, we are siblings.

We were very close before that each other's house had become home of the other. We were separated on several occasions by education and by families but those didnt hinder the friendship. We still keep in touch and bond whenever I get to see them in their place. Among my other 3 friends, she is closest to me. I am only disappointed that I cant be with her at this most difficult time. I only pray that she and her family will recover the loss soon and that my aunt, her mother, will eventually rest her soul and meet her Creator.

AddThis

Credits

Femikey