Friday, May 29, 2009

Cool AMIClubwear on Youtube

I love AMIClubwear because the site has a wide variety of fashion stuffs like dresses, shoes and lingerie. It actually holds the latest trends that I can proudly hit any event on AMIClubwear outfit. Best of all, it offers big discounts on all their items and free shipping for purchases made within USA.

I can only be happier when one of my favorite sites is in Youtube. I can definitely see the store and its collections. I simply drool on their stylish collections.

Youtube holds nice and lovely video clips and I happened to get one interesting and helpful video tutorial of AMIClubwear on how to put on a makeup. My knowledge on putting a make-up is definitely scarce, if not hopeless. The video makes this make-up ordeal so easy. I just adore AMI since it provides not only great stuffs but also it presents beauty practical tips for everyone.



What is more exciting is that AMIClubwear can give you $300 Gift Certificate if you subscribe to their Youtube site. Simply check these easy-to-follow official contest rules. The more entries you send, the better chances you have of winning. The contest runs from May 28 to June 24, 2009.

So, attention all USA residents who are 18 years old or above, join now and have fun with AMI!

Post?slot_id=38916&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

AddThis

Credits

Femikey