Sunday, June 14, 2009

My Sister is Tired of Managing Her Rental Property!

My sister owned a condominium but her other half also owned a house, so they decided to have the house rented. But they are really tired of managing a rental property on their own for both of them are working as engineers. She asked me if I can find her a Real Property Management company.

Luckily, my friend who is currently in US told me about this Real Property Management that specializes in managing a single family homes, multi-unit apartment buildings, and homeowner’s associations. She told me that the Real Property Management (RPM) receives the "Franchise of the Year Honorable Mention" award. The RPM in Midwest was featured in the Bizjournal of Cincinnati and Columbus. They also manage over 20,000 units nationwide! Freddie Mac has signed an exclusive agreement with Real Property Management to manage the new REO Rental Initiative and RPM Midwest joins the National Association of Residential Property Managers to ensure the highest standards in property management services.

This will be a great news for my sister for they offer Tenant Placement, Affordable Management fees with NO Leasing fees, Credit and Multi-State Criminal Background Screening, Regular Property Inspections, Accounting, Project Management, Monthly Financial Reporting to Owners available online 24/7, Maintenance Services, Collections and even Evictions/Legal.

AddThis

Credits

Femikey