We just arrived from a 12-hour sea travel from Zamboanga City and I sure had a strange way to celebrate my birthday. My sister Tammy and the kids just settle with the boat's menu. Hahahhahaha!
When we arrived home, my mom was kind enough (as always) to buy us some ice cream and a cute dinner meal with the rest of the housemates.
Hmnnnn, a year older? I only pray for these things:
1. longer and healthier life for my folks
2. inner peace for me and my loved ones
3. flourishing business and career
4. raise my kid to be God-fearing among other things
5. less enemies but bountiful friends
6. more mountains to climb, more fun to conquer!
Did I ask much? LOL! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!