Monday, April 27, 2009

My Friends Need a Date

Having married friends are all ok and beautiful since we get to share our own ups and downs in marriage. But, I do have older friends who are around 30's and more who are really in dire need of a partner. When you are older here in the Philippines and you are a woman, it seems too difficult to already find a partner.

But, have you heard of sugar momma dating ? It is a site for dating single millionaires. That is quite a catch and good start to look for a responsible, faithful and decent partner.

I am quite a believer of romance and love among anything else. But, I also believe that this can be possible for online dating sites too. I have other friends who are now happy because through online sites they have found their blissful partner.

AddThis

Credits

Femikey