Wednesday, April 22, 2009

We Miss Our Dog

When we moved out from our old home in Zamboanga City, we decided to bring our German Shepherd dog to a veterinarian friend of ours. We named her Gia and took her in when she was only three months old.

But, we were not to really take good care of her that she was too thin and missed her required vaccinations. Until now, she stays with her veterinarian just to make sure she gets the proper care she deserves.

But have you heard of Wilmington NC Real Estate ? They are real estate brokers who give you beautiful choices coastal houses to select from. I always dream of getting a house by the sea side. It seems that staying by the sea can give me that solitude and peace that I have been seeking. These brokers also do find home for homeless animals. I only wish I can have this beautiful property and my dog again.

AddThis

Credits

Femikey