Friday, April 24, 2009

We Need Security System

It was a devastating news when we get robbed on broad daylight by what we thought a buying customer. We were on our first week of operation then when an old woman pretended to buy bulk items from us. And, since I was not in the store because I had my teaching work, my sister, partner and mother attended to the lady.

While when my family was all busy packing the customer's orders, she hurriedly brought Tammy' bag full with cellphone, cards and cash. Since then, we looked for Home Security Information that may apply in our store. We indeed need alarms to warn us of intruding people into the store while it is locked. A spy camera can be a valuable too once we widen our store space.

The thieves and other bad guys are simply out there lurking and waiting to get a plunge on your valuable properties. It is only wise that we do all means to protect our hard-earned property and our family.

AddThis

Credits

Femikey