Monday, February 2, 2009

You Smell Like . . .

Perfume is one of my vanity. I always want to smell good and with that, it seems that everything around me is as beautiful.

I go for Vanilla Lace, My Love, Dreams, and Sweet Temptation from Victoria's Secret, Harlston, Britney Spears, and Claiborne among others. Then there are scents from Calgon's and from local brands. I know they come in different sizes with different scent variants at varying rates. I just know that they are well-spent items.

I wonder if there is perfume blog covers about other scents and perfumes that I don't know. Our store sell varying perfumes but our clients would still look for brands and scents that I didn't smell yet. I still have to dig more about their orders, then, maybe I may like them myself.

AddThis

Credits

Femikey