Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Time Off with My Son




Working since my college days has made my summer '08 in General Santos City, Phil. difficult. Perhaps, waking up early, doing the job I love, and preparing for the next school's day fill much of my consciousness. All these are embedded deep in my system.

I am quite remorseful that I actually overlooked much of my duties as a mother to my son, Yuri. Although, I tried to compensate my absence in his everyday time, most especially after an 8-hour work. Perhaps, the lost time will take longer time to make up with him. I know it will never be too late to start anew with him, to have that quality time with him. And, this I hope I can realize this summer, away from work, away from the things that keep my son and I apart.

AddThis

Credits

Femikey