Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My Latest Movie Craze


One of my interests is to watch good movies especially stuffs of my favorites actors and with my loved ones. So whenever I have the budget and the time, I pull my closest friend or a loved one to join me.

I had this chance to watch Wanted of Angelina Jolie who acted as an assassin, and as always, I was fascinated by the twist and the moves.
It has run our cinemas here for over a month. Truly, Angelina Jolie is an action figure queen.

Also, I have been a fanatic of DMC stories, I followed every Comic character movie and the latest is Hancock, I watched it because Will Smith and Charlize Theron were there. I liked the funny side of it, a trademark of WIll Smith in the movies he is in, and the irony of most comic stories that saved society did not want at all to be saved. But I didnt like it that much as the couple-heroes didnt reconcile (rings a common bell to me!!!)

And my son and I watched this Journey to the Center to the Earth and Dark Knight. I must say we both enjoyed these.

Whatever the movie is we are watching, spending time with my loved ones would always be the greatest movie in my life. Agree??

AddThis

Credits

Femikey