Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Reunions are Piling Up!

This is the very first year since I left to another city that I am home again. You can say a lot has changed. I started really reaching out to old friends and venturing on new experiences outside my comfort zones. Hahahhahaha! Sabi nila, I am a total LATE BLOOMER!!!

Now that holidays are coming nearer, get-togethers from high school and college among other things are set. I might as well keep my holiday weeks filled with these reunions.hahhahahah!!!! One other party that is too alluring to ignore is the Soccsargen bloggers, a community of bloggers from Region 12. This is a first since the success of MBS2. I shall of course tag with my sister and partner and my blog shirts.Hurray!!!!

At least, all these shall be my breathers from very exhausting work and sched!!! Cant wait to groove!!!

AddThis

Credits

Femikey