Friday, April 3, 2009

The Irresponsible Administrator

We were supposed to receive our pay today however since I just recently did my grades and other requirements, I just had my regular clearance all done just this afternoon. I am actually on time with my clearance. Problem is one of the signatories had attended his kid's graduation. I have no objection on this, however, this action had put on hold all the unsigned clearances. This means, we won't be receiving our pay on time. We must wait for four days since Monday is a holiday.

Goodness! What will happen to those who are just relying on their pay. I am only relieved that I have a little resource to use until the pay day.

I wish they had the common sense and justice to put someone as an OIC since this administrator has a planned leave. Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! Poor Teachers! Overworked, paid delayed!

AddThis

Credits

Femikey