Friday, April 24, 2009

We Are Sick Again

After several days of extreme heat and rain, my kid contracted an infection while Tammy and I are having flu. We can't even take a rest from work and from our store since no one would man the store. We only have our younger sister to help us.

We took our medicines already and had some reflexology massages. I am almost dizzy with my colds and headache. Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! Not only that I don't feel good with my illness, I am also feeling bad of my 3-week notebook since it crashed down as I posted in my other blog. Now, I am back to using my old laptop. I still have to wait to ship back this notebook to US for repair. This is really a very frustrating news since it will take months before I can finally use my notebook again. Goodness, even my classrecord and masteral projects are there. waaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

AddThis

Credits

Femikey