Thursday, March 18, 2010

Busy Busy Me

We are almost done with our teaching job this second semester and the requirements are starting to pile up.

For one, I have been stressed knowing that anytime my supervisors shall come in for the observations. Although one boss already came in, I am still expecting another visit or two.

So, the preparations and stress make me more dizzy. LOL!!!! I could only be hopeful because next week will be the last week of class and examinations. After which, we are drawn to completing the requirements before clearance is needed.


The vacation time shall give me more time to spend with my kid and and business. We are now working on constructing the mall space this summer.

So, until then, I just have to relax and just be easy with work. Sigh! LOL!

AddThis

Credits

Femikey