Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Finally, My Own Twilight Saga Collection


I have read the e-book copies of this popular sequel and I had seen endless times the two movies adapted from these books and I just could not get enough.  LOL!


I been wanting to buy the books but it made me feel guilty to buy something that I have read already so my husband was kind enough to stall me the buying since he wanted to buy the books himself. And, surprisingly, I got my wrapped books and the nice thing is, they come in complete set in its own box with book covers as freebies.  


However, I shall  only start re-reading it once I am done with my Nicholas Sparks e-book collections. Perhaps, if I like the stuffs, I shall buy the books soon too. Hahhahahah!!!!!


Happy reading everyone! 

AddThis

Credits

Femikey