Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Girlie Tag

I got this Girlie tag from Cel, tnx.

My Foundation: liquid foundation from Avon or Oil of Olay and Ponds Cream for everyday use
My Mascara: I dont use any, they sting!
My Blush: Avon
My Day Cream: Oil of Olay
My Lipstick: Careline
My Essential Beauty Product: Ponds or Olay or Dove
My favorite Make-up product: Avon or something from US (I forgot the brand)
My Perfume: Victoria's Secret, Treselle or any sweet smelling scent
My Nails: Sometimes, I just clean them myself or go to the parlor every other week
My Feet: Dove Pro-age or Cocoa butter of Uniliver
My hands: Dove Pro-age
Women I admire for their beauty: Angelina Jolie, Jodie Foster and veteran actresses, local or not who still emit their beauty and grace in spite of their age.
Women with the best Sense of Style: Nicole Kidman, and others who are just beautiful in anything they wear.

How about you Tam, Tanya, Maureen, Angel?

AddThis

Credits

Femikey