Friday, May 30, 2008

Oh Geez!!! Im Turning 31 Years Old!

Skamu.com - The only place for Myspace icons, Orkut avatars, and profile codes
Orkut Graphics

My birthday this June is soon to come and I just really dread it. Being 30's has its good points also. My reasons:

1. I am quite confident of myself and what I can do compared to a decade ago.
2. My views are respected by others even if they are wild and outer-space type.
3. I am settled with my job and family (though applying for a new job is really harder at 30's).
4. I am more to taking care of myself, fitness and all, and
5. I get wiser and more beautiful....... (10 years ago, I could cry over fat bellies and pimples!!! and just worry what others may say, now, to heck with them.)

So, Thank God, I am 31 years old, healthy, beautiful, sexier inside out and loving life more!!!

AddThis

Credits

Femikey