Saturday, October 4, 2008

Marriage Vow Renewal

Our Wedding Church: St Francis of Tetuan, Zamboanga City

My husband with Fr. Michael

I had decided to give my marriage a second chance and hoped that things will be better and lovelier. So while I was in Zamboanga City to join the wedding of my friend, my husband and I also renewed our wedding vows in the very same church where we had our second wedding. For the record, the renewal signified our 3rd wedding. We just vowed to be more committed partners to one another. I believed this is important in every marriage, to remind once again what brought the spouses together in marriage and to keep one another through difficult times.

With the making up, I could see my son more happy than going through the days by ourselves. This seems like a good sign.

AddThis

Credits

Femikey