Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Our Boutique is Now Open! Hurray!

At 1 am dawn of Oct 8, our Opening Day! Beauty pa rin ba?

Some of the stocks all set for the opening day!

I was absent for two days so I could help out in the preparation of our boutique today. We even went home past 1 am earlier just to set things well for the soft opening. My mother was even more excited as she waked me only after 3 hours of sleep. Feeling all worried and excited too, I just checked my mails and visited few blog sites briefly and hit the road to tell my students that I would not be around. At around 9 am, we had our first sales amounting to 300+ from the sandals and little stuffs. I couldn't really contain my joy. Though, in the afternoon, I had to attend to my classes, the rest of the family manned the store. At around 6 pm, we just earned our first day sales of 813.00. If our store can earn at least 1000.00 each day, we shall be doing better then.

Good luck to us!

AddThis

Credits

Femikey