Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Three Kingdoms: A Must-See Movie

The Andy Lau-Sammo Hung Big Blast!

I am a fanatic of martial arts most especially if the stars are Jackie Chan, Jet Li, Chow Yun Fat, and Andy Lau. So, last night after closing the store, Jhonel and I went to see this latest movie of Sammo Hung with Andy Lau.

It is a very good film with its swift moves and brilliant fighting strategies. I then wish I have studied martial arts when my bones were younger.Hehheheheheh. I could have kicked all my enemies on their big asses!

But the film revolved around good values honor, courage, glory and principles. I think these make the story more interesting. So, to those kung-fu fanatics out there, you have to watch this! It is worth every pop corn you eat.Happy Viewing!

AddThis

Credits

Femikey