Friday, March 20, 2009

Nasty Family Allergy

My biological family is rich with allergy.hahhahahah! For one, my siblings and offspring have asthma. I have to buy a nebulizer for my kid. When he was younger, he would frequently visit his pedia 3 times at least on asthma-related complaints. This would usually occur during the frequent weather shifts and extreme odor exposure like paints. He ended hospitalized with broncho pneumonia when he was only 3 months old when the old house was painted.

Now, that summer is up again, I have to be on guard with their asthma attacks. My allergy normally comes in the morning when the weather is cold, I got skin patches, and nose drips. Hahahahha!

I am only glad that since my kid is already older and quite active, his allergy seems a little contained. However, I also know that this is chronic and may appear at any time.Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! What a nasty illness to treat! I have other family members and friends whose allergies are quite severe. Perhaps, we are lucky, hmmnn! LOL!

AddThis

Credits

Femikey