Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Kid's Choice Awards

Twenty five years ago, TV was a privilege, only the rich ones could afford. I could still remember when my friends, my sister, and I would peek on our neighbor's windows just to see what was played on their TV.

Then, when my parents were all tired of reprimanding us to stay away from the neighbors, they decided to buy us a black-and-white TV. We enjoyed a lot of funny scripts of Three Stooges, and Hannah and Barbara's Flintstones, Bugs Bunny and all the Walt Disney films. I could vividly remember when I had to fight with my elders just to watch cartoons and all the funny movies on TV.








Now, that I am older, I still go for heroic movies. My personal favorite is the Batman series from the first sequel then to Dark Knight. I love this last installment since it is full of actions and twist and turns.

I watched it with my kid and I explained to him the story and the values he must learn while ignoring the violence as a simple make-up story.

2009kca_logo

So, when Kids' Choice Awards lists their nominees I simply opted for Dark Knight. I like Twilight and High School Musical too. I really wish I can nominate for these other great movies.

My other siblings and the little kids love to watch Sponge Bob, Jimmy Neutron and Rug Rats among Nickelodeon cartoon segments and Harry Potter movie series too. I have to praise all the producers of these movies and segments which portray not only valuable stories but also character.

Post?slot_id=34720&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

AddThis

Credits

Femikey