Monday, June 22, 2009

Busy Travels For Me

As the new Project Officer of the Provincial Chamber of Commerce, I am expected to find avenues of opportunities for our stakeholders. Further, I am expected to raise funds so that the chamber will become self sustaining. At the moment, the office is supported by the American institution called Growth Equity in Mindanao or GEM.

I have been used to teaching for a decade and this new job is certainly challenging. One of the usual works that I do is to attend meetings or to go on official travels within the country or abroad. Since I work on a tight budget and the office requires inexpensive operation, I must find cheaper travel accommodations.

I wish to go to China for official and personal travel. I heard great things, splendid tourist landmarks and cheaper fashion apparel and accessories. This year, my family and I wish to go to this country in October for three nights. Accor Hotels City Super Sale offers the cheapest rates for a total travel experience. We can actually stay in Mercure Wanshang Beijing located in town from their starting rate of $53.00 a night or stay in Grand Mecure Xidan Beijing for $75.00 per night! The family will surely enjoy their pool, restaurants and tour visits.

The bargain rates run among 27 cities across 10 countries with amazing offers. They give up to 60% discounts if you book online between June 23-29, 2009 for a visit between July - September 2009. You can grab them now since these rates are only for limited time. You can actually compare hotel rates in different target destinations, arrange for your travel and budget plans and more. Where else can you find these great services?

I have the site bookmarked already for my future travel vacation! Go and check that site now.

Post?slot_id=40460&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

AddThis

Credits

Femikey