Friday, June 12, 2009

My New Place to Make Friends!

Finally, there is a new chat room for Christians like me. I have been chatting for quite some time now but I have never seen a site like this. I was once a member of different chat rooms but I didn't last long in their community. But now, I am joining this new cool site called Christian chat rooms. I can surely relate to the members if they talk about the Christian religion.

Christian chat room is 100% free registration. Easy access to the chat room if you are a member. Imagine, we can chat with hundreds of members all over the world. We can view their web cam while chatting and this is all for FREE!!!
I remember, I register myself in one of the site recommended by my friend but it doesn't work for me. I have to upgrade my account for me to be able to talk to other members. I don't find it fair. I have to pay to make friends. So, decided to cancel my account than paying.

To all my Christians friends, I am inviting you all to join this new site I have found. Just fill out the form and you can have an instant access to the Christian chat rooms.



AddThis

Credits

Femikey