Thursday, August 13, 2009

Aging is Natural but It Sucks for Me!

I am officially out from the calendar and I notice my age when the young ones would say "Older Sister" or "Aunt" to me. Also, when I got skin scratches, they remain scars already unlike when I was younger, they simply disappear without a trace.

But, I do notice wrinkles on my forehead and some ugly age lines below my eyes. Worst, my cheeks are gradually sagging. I feel beautiful inside but the outside says otherwise.

Aging is the very reason why old ones go through cosmetic surgery just to control or reverse their physical attributes or aging. And, I pretty know that there are cosmetic procedures that have gone wrong, causing either unwanted death or serious health condition.

But, do you know that there is now Non surgical cheek enhancements, that are safe and guaranteed effective. No need to go through the terrifying experience with blades and other surgery equipment. More importantly, this procedure will only require injection of your own body fat or dermal fillers to improve your sunken cheek. They are tested first but, if they won't go well on your check, they can simply be reversed.

You have to be careful though and make sure that this procedure is done by competent cosmetic experts. Will I try this? I will definitely consider this one.

AddThis

Credits

Femikey