Friday, August 14, 2009

My Blog Needs a Domain

When I started blogging, I was quite an amateur with the ins and out of starting and maintaining a blog. However, my sister's college buddy, Twerlyn, guided me with the nitty-gritty of blogs. This site is my first baby but until now, I could not find a domain for this blog. I guess I would only miss my traffic rank that I will rather maintain the free hosting than go back.

How do you select the right web host anyway? I had been an information technology teacher for a decade before I moved to a different job but I oftentimes tell my students and other sister who is also into blogging that hosting features will have to be considered before choosing the right web hosting provider.

I definitely consider these criteria: price, security, space, support and add-on perks. So, it is nice to know that there are web sites that offer reviews and ratings for web hosting providers and web users.

Web sites now are aggressively used by business to promote their company. And, the use of e-commerce can be to the full advantage if properly used and maximized. Oftentimes, they use dedicated server for full use and support. We cannot simply ignore the wonders of internet promotion.

Thus, if we need to look for the best or most appropriate web hosting, we can check on webhostinggeeks.com for their accurate ratings and more.

Creating a website is easy. It is actually maintaining it that makes the job tougher.

AddThis

Credits

Femikey