Thursday, October 1, 2009

I Want New Great Gadgets Too

Now that I am officially cut from an eight - hour job, I want to maximize my time by taking care of my family, business and myself. Of course, I don't want to burden much myself with all work without pleasure. So, I like to check for recreational gadgets like Sony, PS2, PS3, Xbox, games, consoles for $5.90! through online auction at Bidhere. The bidding starts at $0.60 per bid! That is quite small compared to other online auction sites.

Bidhere.com - New Auction site with a twist

I want to bid for Camera, Nikon, Canon, Digital SLR cameras, Camcorders and Apple, iPhone, iPod, iMac, Macbook Pro for $20!?! also. Pretty great deals and my family in Wisconsin will surely love this site. I want a new iPod, so I might as well check this!

AddThis

Credits

Femikey