Thursday, October 1, 2009

I Won Air Supply Concert Tickets

The winners and organizers minus me
photo source: bariles

Since blog contests were created by Bariles, I had been winning concert tickets. I won first prize tickets to the concert of David Pomeranz, Side A Band and now, AIR SUPPLY! There were 27 entries nationwide and even from Thailand with 10 judges to critique. I was pretty lucky to be selected for one of the major prizes. Yepey!

The much-awaited concert shall be concluded today, October 2, 2009. I have asked my sister, Tammy and my partner to join the contest since I want my parents to use the rest of the tickets for themselves.

I quite missed the awarding since I have to man our mall exhibit but my sister, Tammy got the tickets for us.

Well, we will surely have fun of loving and singing tonight! Thanks Mr. Michael Wee of Grab a Crab for producing the concert and sponsoring the prizes!

AddThis

Credits

Femikey