Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy 2011 Everyone!

It is 2nd day after January and while most of us still have hangover from all the parties, reunions and dining, we seem to have enjoyed the long vacation and come January 3, we are all back to work and school.

I shall resume with my teaching this Monday and I just have to finish all my grades and papers since they are required for submission too. However, I just loved the two – week vacation because I happened to travel for few days to different cities, to give gifts to kids, to do missionary works to remote and underprivileged communities, to donate to orphanage, to bond with my core and extended families in spite of the humble celebration. My year – end celebration was a total blast!

I only wish that everyone else had also as equal fun! HAPPY AND BLESSED NEW YEAR TO ALL!

AddThis

Credits

Femikey