Monday, January 26, 2009

Dropping my Many Works Dead but Hunting

As an IT masteral student,teacher, entrepreneur, writer, adviser, mother, wife, blogger, finally decided to ask my boss to drop one teaching subject I have and my school publication advisory so I can rest a bit. I am indeed missing a lot of fun, sleep and my kid is deprived again!

I am enthusiastic and passionate with my works, but my body is complaining already. My head drums a lot and the back is consistently with excruciating pain. I know I really have to rest, and do my jogging routines to help my back. But, I can't really have these done, as every minute has its valuable task appointment.waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

I really hope my boss can finally find a substitute teacher for my class otherwise, I am left with no choice but to finish this semester with 33 hours of teaching subjects! Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!

AddThis

Credits

Femikey