Sunday, January 11, 2009

What is Your Dream Job?

Part of my personality is my versatility. I seemed to be passionate on whatever work I set my focus on. Conclusively, while I drive everyone me nuts for being demanding or bossy, I usually get results with flying colors!

I did well before academically and teaching has been my true love, had tried to become a programmer, writer, and an administrator but it never crossed my mind to become a businessperson. Now, my teaching has become my secondary work only. I usually consumed much of my free time, how to spice our store and to design shirts and accessories. Indeed, I am workaholic even in my dreams. Hahahahhahah!

I still see myself teaching when I grow old but I want to venture on other more challenging stuffs, like making our store well known and go global. WOW! That is a vision, I will of course, see real actions!

AddThis

Credits

Femikey