Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Fast and Furious For Me

I recently learned how to drive a motorcycle but since I got my student license and now, for non-professional license application, I began to get scared of driving because I stopped practicing.

But, since our family van will soon be driven from Zambaonga City to General Santos City, I know I have to hit the road again on my own.

I love watching road races, particularly, the movies of Fast and Furious sequel. Would it be fun if I will be on a classic Volkswagen turbocharger . My friend who recently owns a 1960 model of Volkswagen would certainly love this too.

I would love my car to be fast, with good digital theater sound system with flashy red color paint.

Do check the site if you like the rush of a turbo-charged power car.

AddThis

Credits

Femikey