Monday, February 9, 2009

Be an Aggregator and Get Popular

As a blogger, I want my blog to be known on things that I love well. Best of all, I want to meet new people who share the same interests that I do.

While I write with what had happened to me or any of my loved ones or simply anything that cross my mind, I want to increase my traffic as well by doing blog hops. So, I go from one blog site to another and leave my mark. Further, I do check blog-pool communities which can help me increase my blog popularity.

One of the blog portals that cause blog traffic is FeedCluster.com. I checked the site and I can be one of the aggregators who shall invite other bloggers who share the same passion as I do. I know this will make me know them more and in the process, I can learn from them a lot, may it be for personal education or otherwise.

I can invite my blogger - friends to the site and increase all our traffic at the same time. I can add a widget too to link my blog and increase my popularity. There are a number of aggregators who are hosted by FeedCluster.com. You want your blog to be popular? Do sign up now. And don't forget to add my blog. Just click on the link, and automatically, we are hooked.

AddThis

Credits

Femikey